MUSE Automation Controller – 2 Serial, 2 IR, 4 IO
- Modern Embedded Processor – Power to run a nearly unlimited number of scripts simultaneously
- Robust eMMC storage – Industrial grade storage provides reliability in high-access 24/7 installations
- HControl, ICSP, and HiQNet Translation Built-In – Native integration with new and legacy HARMAN Professional products
- Secure Linux Platform – Engineered to surpass the requirement of the most secure environments
- Compact Form Factor – 1RU x 1/3 rack width
|Dimensions (H x W x D)
|1.645" x 5.8" x 5.15" (41.78mm x 147.32mm x 130.81mm)
|1.575 lb (713g)
AMX MUSE Automation Controllers feature a modern embedded processor that’s 10x faster than the processor in AMX NX Controllers, bountiful memory, and rugged, industrial grade eMMC storage. Built on HARMAN’s secure Linux platform, MUSE controllers are designed to surpass the requirements of the most secure installations. Additionally, these Controllers natively support HARMAN's HControl (open-API), HiQnet (legacy HARMAN audio devices) and ICSP (legacy AMX control devices) protocols making them the ideal automation processor for any space, environment, or application - old and new.
The MU-1300 is a compact device that requires a one-third width rack space and includes 2 serial ports, 2 IR ports, and 4 I/O ports.
AMX MUSE Automation Controllers provide a powerful, secure, and reliable dedicated computing resource to run HARMAN Professional’s MUSE automation platform in any environment where AV systems, software applications, or other devices require control and automation.