KRAKEN IP SERVER
RELEVANT FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
- Built on Linux, they are part of a fully scalable solution and are designed to work with any ONVIF camera.
- Modular architecture: each recording server can be connected to up 3 cascaded storage chassis, with up to 576 TB per server.
- Each KRAKEN server is able to support up to 256 megapixel cameras with a throughput of 1 Gbps.
- The large number of cameras managed by each server reduces costs by lowering the number of devices per camera, and also leads to savings in power, space and maintenance.
- Its RAID 6 storage configuration protects the system in the event of failure while maximizing disk space.
- Designed to provide mission-critical facilities with full reliability, maximizing the continuous operation time of the system thanks to the redundancy of power supply, network card and cooling system.
- They incorporate functionalities that allow continuous monitoring of their health and operation. In case of failure, they notify technical alarms.
- They are capable of simultaneously serving multiple clients and limiting the transmission of information according to the available bandwidth.
- Based on IP technology and within the VISION SUITE, KRAKEN is a professional recording platform designed for complex security projects with thousands of cameras installed in different types of environments and a single mass recording system.
- KRAKEN maximizes uninterrupted operation in the event of failures thanks to its hardware redundancy implementation and RAID 6 configuration, making it ideal in mission-critical video surveillance operations.
- KRAKEN is perfectly integrated with SCATI Control Centre applications, providing an optimum complete video surveillance solution for enterprise-class facilities.
- The efficient storage architecture, with up to 3 secondary chassis for each server, offers maximum storage per block with a single controller.
- The use of H.265 compression algorithms means that the images stored in the recorders require less storage (up to 40% less compared to other manufacturers using H.264) and that the transmission of images over the network can be carried out in a much lighter and smoother way.
|Kraken IP Server, Included recording license for 64 IP channels, manage up to 256 IP cameras, comes without recording license. OS: Linux on 32GB SSD, CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2620, RAM: 16GB, 2 GE x RJ45, 2U Rack format with 8 HDDs. Upto 80TB Storage
|Kraken IP Server, Included recording license for 64 IP channels, manage up to 256 IP cameras, comes without recording license. OS: Linux on 32GB SSD, CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2620, RAM: 16GB, 2 GE x RJ45, 2U Rack format with 8 HDDs. Upto 120TB Storage
|Kraken IP Server, Included recording license for 128 IP channels, manage up to 256 IP cameras, comes without recording license. OS: Linux on 32GB SSD, CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2620, RAM: 16GB, 2 GE x RJ45, 2U Rack format with 24 HDDs. Upto 240TB Storage
|Secondary chassis for external storage via SAS. Up to 144 TB storage. Up to 3 cascaded storage chassis can be directly connected to SM2 or SM4 KRAKEN servers using SAS technology
|Single IP recording license for SCATI VISION recorder