Scati Master Controller
RELEVANT FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
- SCATI MASTER CONTROLLER (SMC) is an access controller, prepared to operate in a network, supporting up to a maximum of 4 face recognition terminals or 8 door controllers of the SCATI DOOR CONTROLLER (SDC) family.
- Its performance and technical features correspond to the most demanding requirements of access control environments for enterprise applications.
- It is supported by a software platform based on a Windows 10 IoT operating system, enhancing the security and scalability of the system.
- The SMC has an Intel® / ATOM® processor family and includes two gigabit network ports for primary and secondary communication with the host.
- All network communications are done through HTTPS (TLS) encrypted protocol, protecting the controller against potential network threats, as well as facilitating the implementation of the controller in compliance with the highest security standards within companies.
- It supports both static and dynamic IP addresses, using DHCP and DNS to simplify network installation. It has the necessary mechanisms to perform software updates remotely.
- The SMC offers full functionality to work both online and offline.
- It has a copy of the databases of employees, visitors and contractors, as well as all their associated parameters (schedules, calendars, access groups, etc.) facilitating decision making without the need to consult the SCATI ACCESS server.
- In the case of offline working mode, it offers storage of the history of records for later downloading them once the connection to the server has been re-established.
- Mounting options: DIN rail and metal enclosure.