SCATI WATCHER STATION
RELEVANT FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS
- The SCATI WATCHER functions are included intuitively in the interface so the user can access them quickly and easily.
- Users can create groups of cameras, regardless of the recorder they belong to or groups of recorders to streamline device management.
- Interactive maps can be loaded where the user can indicate camera positions, as well as grouping maps into installations.
- SCATI WATCHER also makes commissioning easier since it automatically detects all the recorders in the network and synchronises their real-time clocks, if desired.
- SCATI WATCHER can be used to monitor equipment status by the automatic reception of alarms registered in SCATI VISION recorders: low disk-space, no signal from camera, etc.
- In addition, SCATI WATCHER includes flexible user management with configurable permissions and a log of actions carried out on the equipment.
- SCATI WATCHER can be used to perform advanced searches of video associated with image-processing or third party events, thus simplifying investigations.
- Captured videos can be edited, exported and digitally signed. It includes tools for easy preparation of reports, exporting data to CSV and taking snapshots.
- When a video-processing or third-party alarm is received, a window is displayed with the associated video